Record with Rich Tube Magic
The UA Bock 167 large-diaphragm tube condenser mic will give your vocals and instruments the classic smooth tone of the legendary U67* with modern sonic flexibility. Each microphone is handmade in Santa Cruz, California, to the exacting specifications of world‑renowned mic designer David Bock.
Add a Handmade Masterpiece to your Studio
The UA Bock 167 is David Bock's thoughtful reimagining of the iconic U67 mics he studied and maintained as chief technical engineer of the world's top recording studios for two decades. Handbuilt at UA’s Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California, the UA Bock 167 is the perfect choice for recording singers, acoustic instruments, drums, and voiceovers.
Get Iconic Sounds with Modern Tone Sculpting
Vintage U67 tube mics are cherished for their full sound and lively midrange. Our UA Bock 167 improves upon this classic design with three EQ filtering options, a unique "fat" switch for boosting between 10 Hz and 400 Hz, and continuously variable polar pattern. This translates into recordings with more dynamic range, tonal extension, and flexibility.
Experience a Lifetime of Beautiful Recordings
Handwired using premium components — including a dual-symmetrical K67 capsule, Lundahl transformer, and NOS tube — each UA Bock 167 is built and tested to David Bock's exacting specifications. With its premium case, professional shock mount, and hand-tuned power supply, this mic will provide years of exceptional recordings.
- Premium large-diaphragm multi-pattern tube condenser mic, lovingly handmade at the UA Custom Shop in Santa Cruz, California
- Iconic, "golden unit" mic sounds with modern enhancements by David Bock
- Continuously variable omnidirectional, cardioid, and figure-8 polar patterns
- Dual-symmetrical K67 capsule and Lundahl transformer
- "Fat" switch provides low-end boost between 10 Hz and 400 Hz, Pad (-10 dB)
- High frequency contour: cut (-1.5 dB @ 5 kHz), cut (-3 dB @ 10 kHz), flat, boost (+2 dB @ 10 kHz)
- Frequency Range: 10 Hz – 18 kHz, ±2 dB
- Max SPL: 118 dB SPL, 1% THD
- NOS EF732 tube
- Requires included UA Bock 167 PSU true linear power supply
- Premium storage case
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.