New XLN Audio Addictive Drums 2: Retroplex ADpak Mac PC Software AAX AU VST
- Scitscat Music is an Authorized Dealer for all software products we sell.
- When you purchase software from us, you will be receiving a legal version provided to us by the software manufacturer.
- We will be mailing you a copy of the Invoice for the transaction.
The acrylic see-through Vistalite drums became popular in the early 70s for their great looks, fast attack and clear sustain. Drumming legend Keith Moon (The Who) played live sets with an extra water-filled Vistalite floor tom used as a fish bowl!
The included presets provide instant access to a inspiring sounds ranging from clean and pristine to distorted and heavily processed. Use presets as-is or easily tweak them to achieve a unique sound that's exactly right for your music.
Important note about the Addictive Drums 2 engine:
This product is an expansion to Addictive Drums 2. You must own Addictive Drums 2 in order to use this product.
Addictive Drums 2
- PC: Windows 7 or Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
- Mac: OS X 10.7, 10.8, 10.9 (32/64 bit)
- 2 GB RAM. 4GB or more recommended.
- Approximately 700 MB of free disk space
- High-speed Internet connection (during installation only)
- VST (32 and 64 bit)
- AU (32 and 64 bit)
- AAX (32 and 64 bit)
- Standalone (Windows and OS X)
Addictive Drums 2 should work on any host that supports VST, AU, or AAX plugins. XLN Audio actively tests Addictive Drums 2 on the following:
- SONAR X2, X3
- Pro Tools 10, 11
- Cubase 5, 6, 7
- Live 8, 9
- Logic Pro 8, 9, X
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.