Atlas and Titan are world class multi-track interfaces offering flexible expansion and unsurpassable sonic clarity. Using the latest generation of Prism Sounds trusted conversion, Atlas provides more preamps than Titan making it suitable for a wider range of recording scenarios.
UNSURPASSED CLOCKING AND JITTER REJECTION
Prism Sounds history in developing test and measurement equipment for the audio industry has allowed our engineers to get a much deeper understanding of digital clocking and its associated issues.
DIGITAL MIXER WITH FLEXIBLE MONITORING
Atlas has a powerful built-in digital mixer that can be configured to provide a multitude of ultra low latency feeds, Including fold back to performers, stereo and surround outputs.
The Atlas boasts 8 ultra-clean, low-noise microphone preamps that perfectly compliment its transparent A/D conversion (with software controllable phantom power, -20dB pad and Overkiller limiter switches on each channel.)
FUTURE PROOF CONNECTIVITY
With a standard USB connection Atlas can connect to the widest range of computers today and for the foreseeable future. Add to this the option of ProTools HDX and Dante modules for the most flexible and professional solution.
MULTI-CHANNEL I/O EXPANSION
Atlas & Titan support Prism Soundâ€™s MDIO expansion cards, which provide alternative â€œhostâ€ connections. The â€œhostâ€ is usually a computer and the Atlas or Titan interface provides a means of connection between the host and the external analogue and digital audio I/O ports.
The MDIO expansion slot provides an alternative host connection. It does not necessarily disable the USB port, but in the case of the Pro Tools interface MDIO-PTHDX, the USB port is switched off when the Pro Tools interface is to be used.
Atlasâ€™ front panel gives continuous visual indication of the unitâ€™s main settings and levels, but in-depth control is managed from the Atlas Controller applet. This runs on the DAW computer, and can be popped up whenever adjustments are needed.
The upper area of the applet shows a panel of â€˜Globalâ€™ settings for the entire group of connected interfaces, and a panel of â€˜Unitâ€™ settings which is assignable to each connected unit in turn, using the enclosed drop-list. These settings are concerned with general parameters such as sync source and sample rate selection, metering and buffering modes. An â€˜Identifyâ€™ button causes all the LEDs on the selected box to light, to assist with identification in multi-unit systems. To the right, there are large buttons for loading and saving setups, and for on-line help.
- 2U 19inch rack mountable
- (rubber feet and rack ears supplied)
- Table top (inc feet): W: 440mm D: 290mm H: 95mm
- Rack-mount (inc ears):
- W: 483mm D: 290mm H: 88mm
- 90-250VAC, 50/60Hz internal power supply
- IEC 6A connector
- 35W 0.5A(T) 20mm ceramic fuse
- 8 x combo connectors with XLR sockets for mic input and 6.3mm TRS jack sockets for line input (balanced or unbalanced)
- 1 x RCA
- 1 x TOSLINK for S/PDIF or ADAT Optical input
- 8 x 6.3mm TRS jack sockets (balanced or unbalanced)
- 1 x RCA
- 1 x TOSLINK for S/PDIF or ADAT Optical output
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.