Vintage Electric is a new virtual instrument based on a reproduction of a vintage electric piano Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) with a full range of dynamics (from soft to distorted sounds), release noise and pedal resonance.
- Fender Rhodes Mark I (1976) implementation
- 2.2 GB Storage
- 24 bit resolution
- All samples with natural decay (no loop)
- Up to 16 velocity layers
- Pedal resonance (with control)
- Key-off noise level (with control)
- Tremolo effect (with controls)
- Adjustable Dynamic Curve
- Chorus effect (with controls)
- Convolution Reverb (with controls)
- Equalizer (Low, Mid, High)
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- Requires UVI Workstation v2.5.6 or later
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Requires Motu Machfive v3.2.1
• Supported Formats
Audio Units, RTAS, AAX, VST, Stand-alone
• Supported Operating Systems
Mac OS X 10.7 and higher - OS X 10.10 Yosemite supported (32 and 64-bit)
Windows 7 and higher (32 and 64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8GB+ highly recommended)
FREE iLok account - not necessarily an iLok dongle, just a free account
Internet connection for the license activation
UVI Workstation, UVI Falcon or Motu Machfive
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.