The Rupert Neve Designs RMP-D8 brings the punch and clarity offered from their studio grade preamps to the live stage. With so many consoles leaning towards digital preamps and EQs, many of today’s top sound engineers have relied on the RND sound to add back that classic analog warmth.
The RMP-D8 offers mastering grade 24-bit/192 kHz converters with precision control internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction. Custom designed Rupert Neve Designs output transformers are equipped on each channel and can be fully integrated through Dante connections. Each of the 8 channels offers up to 60 dB of gain with the option to engage phantom power, phase reverse and a high-pass filter.
The power supply is extremely reliable and can be used anywhere in the world. 4 dual channel AES outputs on XLR connectors make integration into any rig a breeze. A gain compensated secondary output option offers an additional ±12 dB of gain.
The large OLED display with full local control makes it very easy to see even on the darkest stages. The reinforced steel chassis and enhanced RF shielding make it very reliable even in harshest touring environments.
- 8 mic/line inputs with 48 V phantom power, polarity reverse, input pad, and high-pass filter controls
- 1 dB-stepped Class A mic preamplifiers with 60 dB gain and remote control capability
- Custom Rupert Neve Designs transformers for the larger-than-life tone of Rupert's modules
- 24-bit/192 kHz Master-Grade Converters with precision-controlled internal clocking and enhanced jitter reduction
- Ultra-reliable, redundant power supplies capable of operating anywhere in the world
- Dante integration with redundant network ports for reliability
- Gain-compensated secondary output option with ±12 dB range
- 4 dual-channel AES outputs on XLR connectors
- Large OLED display with fun local control; accurate and easy-to-read meters
- Complete integration with Dante Virtual Soundcard and Dante Via for direct computer input
- Reinforced steel chassis for enhanced RF shielding and rugged touring use in challenging environments
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.