Sonnox HD-HDX Bundles include licenses for AAX DSP, TDM, and All Native Formats (AAX Native, RTAS, AU and VST Formats).
Sonnox Mastering bundles the Oxford Dynamics v3, Oxford EQ v3, Oxford Inflator v3, Oxford Limiter v2, and Fraunhofer Pro-Codec plug-ins. It provides engineers with a collection of precision tools to enhance and prepare their mixes for distribution.
Sculpt the tone of your stereo masters with Oxford Dynamics and Oxford EQ. Control the dynamic range and achieve maximum loudness with Oxford Inflator and Oxford Limiter. Use the Fraunhofer Pro-Codec to compare the effect of various codecs on your mixes and produce compensated masters optimized for specific target codecs.
Oxford Dynamics v3
- Gate, expander, compressor, limiter, 2-band side-chain EQ
- Warmth for extra presence and tube-like saturation
- 3 different compressor types: Normal, Classic, Linear
- Variable, soft knee: 0 dBr to –20 dBr in 5 dB steps
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
- Includes dynamics section from the acclaimed Sony OXF-R3 console
Oxford EQ v3
- 5-band parametric EQ with variable-slope HP/LP filters
- Four completely different-sounding EQ types
- Clinical EQ similar to the SSL4000 E series
- Tighter EQ cut for removing problem frequencies
- Classic EQ similar to Neve and SSL G series curves
- Wide and gentle curves perfect for mastering
- Automatable A/B compare button toggles EQ settings
- Ultra-low noise and distortion
Oxford Inflator v3
- Louder mixes without the issues associated with compressors
- Add apparent dynamic range to previously clipped signals
- Simple user interface
- Flexible Direct and Band Splitting modes
Oxford Limiter v2
- Peak limiting with attack, release, variable soft knee
- Enhance section to increase perceived loudness
- Recon meter shows actual rather than sampled signal
- Auto Comp fixes reconstruction errors without losing overall loudness, conforming to the industry's true peak measurement standard (ITU-R BS.1770-4)
- Audition and apply TPDF dither for 24-bit and 16-bit output word lengths
- Four variable-strength noise shaping modes for use with highly dynamic program material
- Includes library of factory presets to get you started
- Realtime auditioning and encoding with glitchless switching
- Supported Codecs: mp3, Apple AAC iTunes+ (Mac only) AAC-LC, HE-AAC, MPEG Surround, AAC-LC & HE-AAC multichannel, HD-AAC
- Select up to 5 codecs for simultaneous realtime encode
- Batch processing using dedicated Manager application
- Comprehensive metadata editing
- ABX mode for blind statistical testing
- DIFF monitoring allow you to hear effect of codec on input signal
||Electronic Delivery / eDelivery|
|Plug-In Type||Mastering Bundle
|Plug-In Format||AAX DSP / TDM / AAX Native / RTAS / AU / VST|
|Operating System||Mac / Windows|
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.