A compressor in the 500 Series, with a six LED gain reduction meter and an adjustable link control.
The TX5C enables the ability for in-module parallel mixing of the dry signal and the compressed signal. With these features an engineer can enjoy the parallel or "side chaining" of an instrument with itself and create the perfect blend of the original and compressed signal without in-the-box latency.
The TX5C has the ability to fade between Feed Back compression and Feed Forward compression with the TYPE control. TX-240 op-amp and the all discrete TX-260 output stage with the TX-280 transformer. This feature gives the engineer the freedom to combine the smooth nature of the Feed Back type of compression with the aggressive effect of Feed Forward compression. In addition this module allows ratios from 1.5:1 to 20:1 and beyond.
- Discrete Design
- TX-240 Op-Amp Input
- TX-260 Output with TX-280 Transformer Control
- Wet/Dry Mix Control
- Gain Make-Up Control
- 6 LED Gain Reduction Meter
- TILT EQ Extreme Ratio-, Attack- & Release-Settings
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.