The A-Range 500 Series Equalizer Module from Trident Audio is a faithful recreation of the original four band Trident A-Range equalizer in a 500 module format that will add the Trident signature to any program material. It can be used when paired with a modular rack and mixer (sold separately) to tailor sound for recording and broadcast applications.
The A-Range 500's mid-frequency EQ sections are peaking, while the high- and low-frequency sections are shelving. The module features faders for level adjustment rather than rotary potentiometers and are equipped with a center detent at mid travel to denote zero boost or cut of the selected frequency. Faders make it easy to see how much equalization is being applied.
Furthermore, each band is rotary-switch selectable to one of four frequencies. Individual push buttons engage the three high-pass and three low-pass filters. An LED peak-level indicator is included to warn when levels get too high. The line-level input and output are balanced for maximum signal integrity and high output levels with minimum distortion.
Finally, by incorporating the features of the A-Range 500 module and both shelving and peaking equalizers into the design, it is possible to get the best of both types of EQ to tailor your sound.
- Faithful recreation of the original four band Trident A-Range equalizer in a 500 module
- All discrete transistor circuitry and the use of inductors in the upper and lower mid bands
- A distinguishing feature of both the original A-Range console and this module is the use of faders for level adjustment rather than rotary potentiometers
- Each band is rotary-switch selectable to one of four frequencies, while individual push buttons engage the three high-pass and three low-pass filters
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.