“The ultimate, no compromise, boutique tube amp.
Thank you for checking out our Weekly blog.In this blog I will be discussing UAD's Suhr PT100 Amplifier Plug-in.
- Exacting emulation of the original Suhr PT100 Tube Guitar Amp, authenticated and endorsed by John Suhr and Pete Thorn
- 3 assignable channels: American style, British style, and high-gain modded British
- 3-Band EQ per-channel
- Crunch, Boost and Bright switches provide instant tonal variations for each channel
- Custom Feedback, Presence, and Depth controls offer unique control over amplifier response and character
- 120 advanced Impulse Responses (IR) to catch all styles and genres from high-gain to creamy-clean sounds
- FX Rack includes host-syncable lo-fi delay, noise gate, tight and smooths filters, and power soak with pre and power amp bypass
- Physical input impedance and hands-on control of Gain staging with Unison™ technology
NOW YOU CAN:
- see your UA Interface to track through the Suhr PT100 — with no latency
- Audition 120 separate high-end recording chains, featuring multiple cabinets and classic microphones
- Shape tones further with FX Rack’s Vintage Delay, noise gate, high/low filters, and more
- Easily craft dynamic clean, crunch, and hot-rodded British tones with exquisitely-voiced tone controls
Universal Audio does it again
World renowned guitarist Peter Thorn, is not only known for his touring/session work with legendary artists such as, Chris Cornell and Melissa Etheridge, but he is also considered by the guitarist community to be one of the foremost authorities on tone. After five years of extensive road testing and countless hours spent modifying his original PT100 amplifier, we have created the ultimate, no compromise, multi-channel amp – now MIDI switchable.
PARTNERS IN TONE
Pete Thorn and John Suhr. Pete’s decades of experience in studio and touring performance, combine with John’s decades of designing amplifiers to form a unique partnership. The PT100 is the culmination of five years work, tweaking, fine tuning, and shaping the PT100 platform into what it is today www.suhr.com
This amp sim produces guitar tones that musicians have loved for years. It can be a hard sounding Marshall type of sim as well as a soft silky Orange Amp type sim. The feedback knob works great when softening up the tones. The clean option delivers gorgeous fender type tones without losing that depth.
Now it's time for you to go download the free 15 they demo and experience it for yourself. You'll be amazed at how easy it is to come up with a beautiful tone for your guitar tracks. This is a very useful and universal guitar sim with a ton of options, options that Guitars players often need at their disposal.
Thank you once again for your support and for checking out our blog. Please subscribe and don't forget to check again for other reviews and giveaways from (scitscat) music.
For nearly 30 years, John Suhr has crafted high-end tube amps favored by tone freaks looking for refined, versatile takes on iconic amp designs. The Suhr PT100 Signature Edition amplifier is one such specimen; a three channel, 100-watt design collaboration between Suhr and world-renowned guitarist, tone hound, and badass, Pete Thorn.
Developed by Brainworx — and fully endorsed by John Suhr and Pete Thorn — the Suhr PT100 Amplifier plug-in authentically captures the original amplifier's startling array of tones, expertly emulating its custom "plexi-style" transformers and EL34-powered output section. And it’s available exclusively for UAD-2 hardware and UA Audio Interfaces.
Links of interest
Email us: email@example.com