ReSample from 2nd SENSE is software which provides producers and musicians powerful tools to edit, process, and analyze audio for music creation, post-production, and more. It offers smooth, one-click waveform browsing and editing, more than twenty processors, and MacBook Pro Touch Bar support.
ReSample allows you to time stretch and pitch shift your audio. It also lets you remove or extract the center vocal on a track, a useful feature when remixing. Create fades, free-draw Doppler effects, apply multiband compression, or use the real-time spectrum analyzer to visualize frequencies when setting the equalizer.
This software is compatible with Mac and Windows platforms. It supports AU and VST interfaces.
- Smooth waveform browsing and editing: fast and responsive waveform zooming and editing with your mouse, trackpad (multi-touch gestures) or keyboard
- Time stretch: change the duration of a sound while its pitch remains unchanged (real-time preview supported)
- Pitch shift: change the pitch of a sound while its duration remains unchanged (real-time preview supported)
- Vocal removal: straightforward and effective removal or extraction for center vocal sound, with just one click
- Batch processing: apply customized jobs such as processors, normalize or export, to all files with parallel multi-core support
- Multiband compressing: split a sound into 4 frequency bands (low, low-mid, high-mid and high) and apply compressing process respectively
- Normalize an entire audio file with removing DC offset option
- Display overview of a sound file on Touch Bar - touch to move play head with ease (for MacBook Pro with Touch Bar)
- Easy and fluent recording process
- Spectrogram browsing
- Direct view and precise adjustment at sample level
- Sample-based noise reduction processor
- Stable and fast high-order engineering filter (up to 100th order stable for Butterworth low-pass)
- Real-time spectrum with frequency estimation
- Easy-to-use equalizer with real-time spectrum display
- Straightforward and customizable fade curve
- Free-drawing Doppler effect
- High-fidelity sample rate conversion
- Supports Mac and Windows
- Supports ASIO on Windows
Built-In Audio Processors
- Sample rate/depth conversion
- Multiband Compressor
- Engineering Filter
- Simple Reverb
- Stereo Enhancer
- Time and Pitch
- Pitch Correction
- Noise Reduction
- Vocal Removal
- Doppler Effect
- Phase Scope
- Loudness Meter
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.