The BT Analog Phaser APH2S is designed with all of the characteristics of a vintage analog phaser. The selectable 4-, 6-, 8- or 12-stage resonant analog filters enable this phaser to create various modulation effects. Various controls on the APH2S, such as Speed, Depth, Resonance, and Stage, all contribute to a wide range of phasing effects. Additionally, the Width control provides an adjustable stereo field and a Color control.
- LFO with Rate and Depth and Sync
- Wave - Sine/Triangle/Square/Saw Down/Saw Up
- 4-8-16-24 stage
- Resonance (Feedback)
- Width control
- Color control
- Mix and Output controls
- Peak-Limiter control
- Easy-to-use vintage interface
- Full Automation for all parameters PC and Mac OS X
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.