Based on the idea of Abbey Road Studios hardware and used on countless seminal recordings at Abbey Road during the '60s, including almost every album by The Beatles. Sometimes you just need to boost the brightness of a track and this plug-in gets the job done. Simply select the frequency using the selector buttons and then Boost or Attenuate that frequency by turning the big knob. The result is an easy-to-use plug-in that can add (or reduce) brightness on any track. Fiip the Clipper switch to keep the signal from peaking.
- Brightness : Adds less or more brightness to your track. + or - 10db.
- Selector buttons : Select the frequency to boost or attenuate: 2.8, 3.6 or 10kHz.
- Clipper : Turns on the built-in Limiter to prevent peaking.
- Mix : Dry/Wet Mix of the plug-in.
- Out : Controls the output level of the plug-in.
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.