The StudioLive® 16R digital mixer is four audio tools in a single rackspace. Use it as a standalone digital mixer with UC Surface remote mixing software. Pair it with your StudioLive Series III console mixer to use as a stage box or integrated monitor mixer. Connect it with EarMix 16M monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system. Plug it into your studio computer, and you have a continuously bidirectional, 36-channel (18x18) USB audio interface with modeled vintage dynamics and EQ plug-ins on every input and bus. Whether used standalone or as part of a complete audio system, no other rackmount digital mixer is as flexible or as powerful.
Inside the StudioLive 16R, the single-core PreSonus® FLEX DSP Engine powers 18 mixing channels, 10 mix buses, and 130 simultaneous processors, including 2 stereo effects and Fat Channel plug-in models on every input channel and mix bus. This is a true 16-channel digital mixer that can comfortably fit in any size rig. Simply connect it to a standard wireless router and control every mix parameter from your iPad®, Android™ tablet, or Windows® Touch computer using UC Surface. UC Surface was designed to make mixing on a touch screen as intuitive as mixing on faders.
An integrated 36-channel (18x18) audio interface lets you record with digitally recallable analog preamps and a complete rack of vintage EQ and dynamics processors for every channel and bus. Modeled after classic analog studio designs, these compressor and EQ plug-ins load both natively on the StudioLive 16R and inside Studio One®, providing the ultimate mixing and recording flexibility.
- Powered by the new single-core PreSonus® FLEX DSP Engine to provide the most processing of any digital mixer in its class
- 18 input-channel digital rack mixer with 16 digitally controlled XMAX mic/line inputs, 2 FLEX FX returns, 10 mix buses, 6 FlexMixes (Aux, Subgroup, Matrix), 2 dedicated FLEX FX buses, Stereo Main bus
- 130 simultaneous processors: HPF, Gate/Expander, Compressor with Fat Channel plug-in models, 4-band/6-band parametric EQ with Fat Channel plug-in models, Limiter
- 31-band graphic EQ
- 4 FLEX FX slots featuring legendary classic reverb emulations and delays
- State Space Modeled Fat Channel compressor and EQ plug-ins available on every input channel and output bus
- 6 DCAs to control groups of channels
- 36-channel (18x18) recording over USB
- Onboard stereo SD recorder with true Virtual Soundcheck mode
- AVB networking onboard (64x64) to connect with other mixers, NSB-series stage boxes, EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers, and more
- Monitor Mix and Stage Box modes for use with StudioLive® Series III console mixers
- Pair with EarMix 16M personal monitor mixers for the ultimate personal monitor system
- Remote control every mix function from your computer, iPad®, or Android™ tablet with UC Surface (included)
- Put your musicians’ monitor mix under their fingers with QMix®-UC (included) for iOS® or Android
- Capture® 3.0 multitrack software included
- Advanced Studio One® integration (Studio One Artist Included)
- Ableton® Live Lite included
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.