Styled in a black finish, the IK Multimedia iLoud MTM is a compact, high-resolution studio monitor designed to deliver accurate, uncolored sound for professional recording studios, project studios, and broadcast applications. IK Multimedia's patent-pending Physical Response Linearization (PRL) system uses a precise model of the enclosure’s design, construction, and materials, combined with electro-mechanical measurements of the real units, to correct the system’s performance in real time, which results in a flat frequency response, accurate phase relationships, and a firm, balanced bass output that competes with other monitors that are twice the size.
The MTM features a 100W Class-D biamplifier which drives 70W to the two 3.5" high-performance woofers and 30W to the single, back-chambered silk-dome tweeter, which combine for a frequency response of 40 Hz to 24 kHz and a maximum SPL output of 103 dB. The iLoud MTM offers built-in acoustic self-calibration via the included ARC reference microphone, which automatically adjusts the built-in DSP for true phase-coherency and precise, defined, point-source sound. The rear panel also offers options to further customize user settings including LF extension, LF boost/cut, and HF boost/cut.
The included tilt mount allows you to set an angle from 0 to 20°, which helps isolate the dispersion away from flat surfaces such as desktops or mixing boards. Horizontal support feet are provided and the base includes a thread to mount to mic stands for more installation options. The IK Multimedia iLoud MTM Monitor includes the ARC microphone, an ARC mic cable, a power cord, a tilt stand, a horizontal support, and a locking key.
- Designed for accurate sound focus and controlled sound dispersion
- Two 3.5” high performance polypropylene woofers
- Single 1” back-chamber loaded silk-dome tweeter
- 100W 2-way biamped speaker with Class-D amplifiers
- 103 dB max SPL
- Flat 50 Hz to 24 kHz frequency response
- Coherent phase response within +/-15° from 200 Hz to 24 kHz
- XLR-1/4" combo input, -10 dBv or +4 dBu selectable sensitivity
- EQ controls: LF extension, LF boost/cut, HF boost/cut
- Automatic environment calibration with included ARC measurement microphone
- Compact dimensions for easy positioning even in the smallest place
- Multiple positioning with included 20° tilt range insulated base, horizontal base, and built-in mic-stand thread
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.