The BlueBox Workstation Interface Recorder from JoeCo provides 8 channels of switchable mic/line inputs, 16 channels of dedicated balanced line inputs and 8 balanced outputs.. The mic channel incorporates a clean high-quality mic preamp design. In a studio environment, the BlueBox can be used as a low latency audio interface device providing a full 24 channel interface at 24 bit / 96 kHz both to and from a workstation simultaneously utilizing the on-board recording function as a backup device.
The BlueBox features a range of connection options including individually switchable mic/line inputs and balanced outputs. Microphones can either be connected to the unit via tails from the rear D-Sub connectors, or via an optional 2U breakout panel with XLR connectors.
Local audio is recorded direct to external USB2/3 drive in broadcast WAV format for instant ingest into a workstation. Alongside the BlueBox’s multi-channel recording capabilities, provision is included for creating a simultaneous stereo mixdown. Optional support for iXML data can also be provided.
The BlueBox will run off a 12V power source. Unused channels and features can be disabled in order to preserve battery life on location. The unit is fully controllable via JoeCoControl on your workstation itself or via JoeCoRemote for iPad. This includes the facility to set up individual mic pre channel parameters - level, mic/line, phantom power, hi-pass filter, soft limiter and phase reverse. Levels are displayed on high resolution meters.
The monitor mix can be adjusted in real time incorporating both local and workstation feeds giving the perfect mix for monitoring during recording. Expandable channel strips provide graphic faders, pan, solo, mute and other parameter controls.
- 8 high-quality integrated mic preamps
- Low latency interface to workstation running at up to 24-channel / 24-bit / 96 kHz in both directions simultaneously
- Core Audio and Windows drivers available
- 24-channel local recording or playback at up to 24-bit / 96 kHz
- Microphone connection via tails from D-Sub connectors, or optional 2U breakout panel with XLR connectors
- Remote control, monitoring and set-up via JoeCoControl window on workstation or JoeCoRemote for iPad
- Records standard broadcast WAV files to an external USB2/3 drive. Captured audio material can be imported into any digital workstation for instant data recovery
- Supports world clock sync
- Supports storing iXML data in BWAV files
- Can run off 12V power source for location use
- Safe’n’Sound Record Recovery protects files in case of power or disk failure
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.