Designed for pro audio purposes, the JoeCo Cello is a 22-input and 4-output USB 2.0 audio interface that can record audio up to 384 kHz—a sample rate higher than many interfaces currently on the market.
Offering mastering-grade features such as a high 127 dB dynamic range, ensuring accurate monitoring for loud and quiet song dynamics. For mastering engineers, there is adjustable ADC and DAC filtering, so you can tailor the cutoff up to the Nyquist frequency to suit your instrument, style of music, and predilections. Monitor through your loudspeakers, or when recording, use the two headphone outputs with independent, low-latency monitor mixes.
Two microphone inputs are on hand, each offering 80 dB of gain and giving you phase reverse, pads, high-pass filtering, 48V phantom power, and balanced line-level insert sends for outboard gear. Should you want to add some air to mic signals, you can do so with the selectable Top feature, which boosts the trebles a little to add high-frequency life.
Preamps were made in house by JoeCo. You'll find inputs for your Hi-Z instrument (such as an electric guitar) as well as balanced line signals. A talkback mic is built into the Cello. You'll find MIDI I/O for your favorite controllers and compatible analog synths.
Digital connections are on hand for S/PDIF I/O and ADAT. Sync the device to your favorite clock through the BNC wordclock input. Use the JoeCoControl app for Mac and Windows platforms to control all the aspects of the unit. With all these features and more, the JoeCo Cello can be a centerpiece for small production studios or mix rooms.
Key Features at a Glance
- Class compliant USB 2.0 interface to Mac or Windows
- MIDI in / MIDI Out
- Talkback mic built-in
- Operation at up to 384 kHz
- Converters with 125 dB dynamic range
- JoeCo clock algorithms deliver excellent jitter performance
- Discrete analog mic pres with separate line inputs
- Mastering grade monitor outputs
- Built-in talkback microphone and monitoring control
- User-selectable ADC filtering options
- JoeCoControl app for MacOS and Windows
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.