Ultra-compact, DSP-controlled bi-amplified near-field monitor with exceptional power reserves
With its digital core, the KH 80 DSP enables filtering functions and room adjustment options, which brings reference level reproduction to any environment. Even with its compact design, it has extraordinary reserve capacity as well as the classic strengths of the Neumann monitor philosophy: clearly defined dispersion angle, distortion-free design and sophisticated material selection.
- New DSP engine optimizes output to achieve reference class sound
- Mathematically optimized dispersion to deliver excellent detail in any surroundings
- Optional tools for room alignment, configuration und control
- Available in anthracite and white
Active Near-field DSP Monitor 2-way, 4"" + 1"" drivers, analog in -XLR / Jack, 6.7 liters, 120 + 70 W, 108.8 dB SPL, 57 - 21kHz, 100-240 VAC, anthracite metallic
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security