What is SkyDust?
SkyDust 3D is the first spatial synthesizer plugin in the world, which allows you to play a note and get instant 3D sound in any immersive format. It’s fantastic for stereo and exceptional in 3D.
Easy to use presets, with the power and flexibility of sub-presets.
The fully integrated 3D engine allows you to create unbelievable sounds.
Multiple oscillators and wave modifiers, to obtain fantastic sounds.
A modern approach to the Arpeggiator and Sequencer.
Add modern FM synthesis and create amazing sounds.
Subtractive synthesis, with independent filters, to obtain wonderful results.
Use new pitch effects, to create unique sounds.
Effects / Mix
A Mixer and audio effects that help you to shape the sound
The maximum flexibility for the ultimate power - anything is possible.
Envelope Generators and LFOs are never too many.
- MIDI Indicator
- Virtual keyboard with pitch-bend, modulation wheel, and sustain pedal indicator
- Zoom UI (resizable Window)
- 40 EGs per voice: 8 gain EGs, 8 pitch EGs, 8 filter EGs, 8 spatial EGs, 8 extra EGs
- 40 LFOs per voice: 8 gain LFOs, 8 pitch LFOs, 8 filter LFOs, 8 spatial LFOs, 8 extra LFOs
- FM modulation (phase modulation) with 8 operators
- FM matrix, for custom FM connections
- 4 FM parameters per operator: ratio (or fixed frequency), detune, modulation gain, feedback
- A FM view to help visualize the current FM diagram
- Binaural: 5 HRTF datasets, with more than 100 HRTF profiles
- Support for SOFA files (personalized HRTFs)
- Supports Ambisonics up to 6th order (only SkyDust 3D)
- Support multichannel: LRC, LRCS, Quad, 4.0, 5.0, 5.1, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, 9.0, 9.1, 5.0.2, 5.1.2, 5.0.4, 5.1.4, 7.0.2, 7.1.2, 7.1.4, 7.0.6, 7.1.6, 9.1.2, 9.1.4, 9.1.6, 9.0.8, 9.1.8, 11.1.8, Auro 11.1, Auro 13.1, IMAX 12.0, 22.2
- Support for stereo: stereo, stereo (VBAP), stereo (MS) (...)
- Support for binaural (3D sound over Headphones) - 2 XY pads, with custom parameters per axis
- Snap feature, with snap time, on XY pads
- FX: Delay, Reverb, Bit-Crusher, Distortion, EQ (3 bands), Parametric EQ (1 band)
- FX presets and sub-presets
- Dry/Wet control
- Meters in-between FX slots
- LFOs with depth, rate, phase, delay
- Ability to sync LFOs with host (tempo)
- Global LFOs (all LFOs in sync with each other)
- 11 Movement modifiers: Random rotation, Oscillate, Floating, Random Target, Rotation, Moving Up, Moving To Position, Moving Left, Moving Front, Moving Rear, Moving Right
- EG with multiple types: AR, ADR, ADSR, AHDSR, DAHDSR
- Global octave, transpose, detune
- 4 macros, with support for multiple parameters, and custom curves
- Multiple 3D views: 360 view, rear view, top view, spherical view, SkyDust view
- Main volume and main meters
- Mixer panel, with independent control of oscillators (volume, mute, solo, meter), 4 FX dry-wet and main volume (and mute)
- Optional monophonic behavior, with "Mono" or "Legato" mode, and variable glide time
- Curve editor, with multiple point editor and curve adjustment, or using knobs (depth, min, mid, max)
- Ability to filter matrix entries by source or destination
- Matrix sub-presets
- 8 extra EGs and 8 LFOs, able to control multiple parameters and associated curve editor
- Extra EGs/LFOs sub-preset
- Arpeggiator with 7 patterns, and ability to add additional octaves (from -2 to + 2)
- Ability to sync Arpeggiator with host (tempo)
- Modern Sequencer with up to 128 steps and multiple parameters
- Keyboard editor per sequencer step, for easy note entry
- Polyphonic sequencer (support of multiple notes per sequencer step)
- 3D panning per sequencer step
- Ability to add any parameter to sequencer, with step values
- Intelligent sequencer, with ability to adapt to major/minor sequences, by forcing a scale
- Initial 3D position by oscillator
- Variable Oscillator divergence, to obtain slightly random positions on each note
- Global spatial settings or independent spatial settings by oscillator
- 3D position Envelope Generator, to define multiple positions through time
- 3D LFO, with independent depth for azimuth and elevation
- Dedicated pitch EG and LFO per oscillator, for maximum flexibility
- Random pitch values for interesting pitch effects, such as pitch convergence/divergence
- Keyboard and MIDI Velocity mapping on filters
- Random presets, with the ability to lock certain sub-modules
- MIDI Learn control or manual assignment to attach a control to a parameter
- Ability to filter presets by bank (factory/user), artist, and type (pads,...)
- Tooltips (on bottom bar) activated by mouse over parameters
- OS Windows 10 or higher / macOS 10.13 or higher
- Format AAX Native, AUv2 and VST3
- CPU 4-core or higher
- RAM 8 GB or higher
- Disk Space 1.3 GB
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.