Studio Series Professional Microphone Boom Stand with Adjustable Counter Weight, Quarter-turn Clutch and Rollerblade-style Caster Wheels
The MC-125 professional studio boom stand's larger-diameter base and locking, rollerblade-style wheels provide a low center of gravity and extra stability. Smoothly raise or lower height from 52" to 83" with a reliable clutch. The long boom telescopes from 35" to 61" and features a friction-free clutch arm extension. Also includes a unique, easy-adjust 5.75-lb. counterweight for a stable microphone placement. And the threaded shaft and boom sections provide quick set up and tear down for easy transport and storage. The MC-125 is in a class all its own.
- Part Name: MC-125
- Part Number: 16124
- Stand Height (with Casters): 51.5" - 82.75" (1308 mm - 2102 mm)
- Boom Length: 35" - 61" (889 mm - 1549 mm)
- Caster Diameter: 3.75" (95 mm)
- Base Diameter: 22.5" (572 mm)
- Folded Assembled with Casters: 58.75" x 22.5" (1492 mm x 508 mm)
- Weight: 35 lbs. (15.88 kg)
- Counterweight Weight: 5.75 lbs. (2.6 kg)
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.