The Prism Sound Over-Killers are in-line XLR barrel limiters designed to maximize analog-to-digital recording levels for recording, mixing, and mastering engineers in home, project, and commercial studios. Shipped as a pair, they can be used for mono signals such as vocals, kick, and snare, or on stereo sources such as stems and mixes. Each Over-Killer features an integrated soft-clip circuit that limits the analog signal to +18 dBu, allowing you to obtain a stronger average level without clipping your A/D converter. The XLR 3-pin female input and XLR 3-pin male output provide industry-standard connectivity for balanced analog audio devices.
- Allows increased level on your digital recording by limiting the level of a balanced analog signal to +18 dBu
- Soft-clip circuit remains soft even when large overloads are present
- Clip level is set so that peak modulation is kept near the nominal maximum level
- Enables A/D converters to be driven harder
Receive FREE Shipping to ANYWHERE in the Continental United States on almost every item or order!
- Most items qualify for orders over $99.99
- FREE Economy shipping to the lower 48 states
- In order to protect your shipment from theft, we require a direct signature when delivered on most orders over $99
- International shipping is extra, contact us for an international shipping quote
- Free Shipping does not apply to special orders and oversized/overweight products
- Any expedited deliveries are available at an extra cost
Digital products are delivered via email, and nothing is physically shipped to you. Most products are delivered instantly, and will be marked as "eDelivery or Download" in these cases. Due to the irrevocable nature of digital goods, we are unable to offer returns or refunds for any order.
PLEASE NOTE: This product is delivered via secure, electronic delivery. You will receive the full product license and instructions direct to your email. Enjoy a safe and fast way to get the latest version and full support direct from the manufacturer.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.