“Mix with the world's most famous algorithmic reverb, in all its lush digital glory.”
Thank you for checking out our Weekly blog.In this blog I will be discussing UAD’s Lexicon 480L Digital Reverb and Effects Plug-in”
- Licensed and endorsed by Lexicon, featuring their pinnacle achievement algorithm designs
- Provides the essential sound and control set of the legendary Lexicon hardware
- Enduring Lexicon reverb and effects derived from final software version 4.10 including Plate, Hall, Room, Random, Ambience, Twin Delays and Effects algorithms
- UAD plug-in recreates iconic desktop "LARC" remote with logical workflow improvement
- Includes over 100 artist presets from Spike Stent, Chuck Zwicky, Eli Janney, Ian Boxill, Jacknife Lee, and more
NOW YOU CAN:
- Record and mix with the only authentic Lexicon 480L digital reverb plug-in, derived from the final v4.10 firmware
- Experiment with colorful "Plate," "Ambience," "Hall," and "Room" algorithms on your sources
- Apply out-of-the-ordinary "Random," and "Effects" programs, including doubling, tremolo, and chorus textures
- Sculpt your own textures with an improved version of Lexicon's famous "LARC" controller
Universal Audio does it again
Ever since it's creation, The Lexicon Alphanumeric Remote Control "LARC" has beautifully sat on top of many large mixing consoles. It's white colored distinct box with faders and red LEDs makes it stand out from anything else in the room. It's distinct, silky sound has been imprinted on many records and Productions over the years. It's ease-of-use, and quick access to all parameters all within a single box are what make it a winner in every mixing engineer’s arsenal. Everything from its sliding faders, quick access buttons, red digital how are you LED readouts, and the ease of allowing you to reposition it close wherever you may be working on the mixer, make it unique and special.
One of it's features that make this plug-in along with most other UA plug-ins, is the fact that you get a handful presets from such great producers like Grammy-winning 480L power users such as Spike Stent (Beyoncé, Madonna), Chuck Zwicky (Prince, Nine Inch Nails), Ian Boxill (Janet Jackson, Quincy Jones), Jacknife Lee (The Killers, U2), and more.
What’s also particularly special about this emulation is the fact that, as well as featuring classic reverbs, it also recreates the Lexicon 480L's random time-varying "Effects" algorithm — available for the first time ever — providing dramatic reverse, doubling, tremolo and chorus sounds. Combined with its unique four-voice Twin Delay algorithm, the Effects algorithm turns the 480L into a versatile multi- effects system with unending creative potential, say UA.
“SOUND ON SOUND”
The best thing to do now is to go ahead over to the UA website and download the free 15 day demo and hear it for yourself. Try it, play with it, edit it, and enjoy the incredible ease of use and amazing affects this white box will add to your mixes!
Well friends as always, thank you for being a part of our blog, and for checking it out every week. Please don't forget to always stop by for excellent discounts, gifts, and information
Links of interest
Email us: email@example.com